Accelerate Your Mission with a Customized Salesforce Solution
NexGen Consultants can work with your nonprofit organization to implement, integrate and customize Salesforce in order to accelerate your mission. We have worked with many non-profit organizations to help them get a unified view of supporters, members, volunteers throughout their organizations. NexGen is dedicated to helping non-profits manage their constituent relationships in an organized, efficient manner through Salesforce.
We can help with the following:
- Tracking donations
- Email marketing for fundraising events
- Householding donors
- Attracting volunteers for activities
- Enhanced reporting to streamline operations
Opportunities for people who are blind and visually impaired
NexGen has extensive experience working with agencies that serve people who are blind or visually impaired. NexGen Consultants can help you upgrade to 508compliant software that will not only make your organization more efficient, but also provide rewarding career opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Examples of solutions:
- Programs – streamlined management of all services offered as well as billing and accounting for those programs
- Volunteers - provides a way to track volunteers from the time of interest, to onboarding activities through their volunteer activities
- Inventory - real time inventory data is available at all times
- Accounting - transactions occurring in the warehouse such as packing sales orders, receiving purchase orders, completing production work orders automatically flow to Accounting.
Bosma Enterprises recently implemented VisionForce across their entire organization.
Watch this inspiring VIDEO about how this 508 compliant software helps Bosma operate more efficiently and effectively to meet its mission of creating opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired.
To learn more, contact Maria Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take your Business to the Next Level with NexGen Consultants!