Position Type: Permanent
Location: Cincinnati, OH
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- • Design, install, configure, upgrade, administer, monitor, maintain, and secure the production, development, test and other Trajectory Cloud Application environments.
- • Automate the configuration, deployment and scaling of applications and infrastructure.
- • Work closely with application development, infrastructure and production support teams to improve process efficiency and drive towards a continuous integration model for the suite of enterprise applications.
- • Improve application stack performance.
- • Manage and forecast environment capability.
- • Work with various cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- • B.S. Degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- • Experience developing applications in an enterprise SaaS environment (Java preferred) ~ minimum 2 years.
- • Experience with administration of virtualized infrastructure supporting an enterprise Saas Environment ~ minimum 2 years.
- • Strong Java application server experience using WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcartor Glassfish ~ minimum 2 years.
- • Proficiency with automation scripting using shell scripts, Perl, Python, C/C++.PHP or Ruby. Chef/Puppet experience is a plus.
- • Disciplined in configuration/change management and the use of version control systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
- • Hands-on experience with large scale, multi-tiered application environments.
- • Linux administration experience.
- • Proven ability to establish procedure and protocols to streamline application administration across multiple environment, including experience evaluating and using automation and tools.
We believe in the power of building solid relationships and earning the trust of our candidates by collaborating, being passionate, and maintaining high character and intgrity. At NexGen, we work hard to place our candidates where they can succeed. And, we have a history of working with great companies.
Take your Business to the Next Level with NexGen Consultants!