Start the Year Off Right - Take Salesforce Beyond CRM
Friday, January 13, 2017
Salesforce is so much more than just a CRM platform. It is a complete end-to-end business platform that you can use to run your entire business. Salesforce, along with the AppExchange, has every solution for companies to run all facets of their operation on one integrated system.
Salesforce offers products that extend across your customer’s journey with your business, including: customer service, marketing automation; sales management; community portals, accounting and operations.
NexGen recently surveyed our clients to understand what their top Salesforce priorities are for 2017. Below are the results:
1) Customer Service - Adding the customer service team into Salesforce in order to have a 360-degree view of all sales and customer service issues. Click HERE to view a short video demonstration.
2) Marketing - Enhancing marketing capabilities through automation (Pardot). Pardot will allow them to leverage automation to find prospects, nurture leads and increase sales. Click HERE to view a short video demonstration.
3) Communities - Engaging with customers and partners via the Salesforce portal/community technology. Build a community for everyone critical to your business ecosystem by sharing leads and opportunities with your partners, while allowing customers and partners to get self-service regarding their issues. Click HERE to view a short video demonstration.
4) Accounting - Moving their accounting systems to the Salesforce platform so that sharing data between their accounting system and Salesforce can be seamless. No more duplicate data entry for new orders, creating invoices, or other accounting tasks. Click HERE to view a short video demonstration.
5) Legacy Systems Integration - Since they already own the Salesforce licenses, businesses are rewriting legacy and Excel/Access based applications to run on Salesforce. For new users that don't need all of the sales or service functionality, there is a lower cost license option available. Click HERE to view a short video demonstration.
What are your Salesforce plans are for 2017? Please let me know if you would like to discuss your strategy for the upcoming year.