Today, over 100,000 of the world’s most innovative companies use Salesforce to close deals faster. It is one of the most flexible and powerful web based databases available on the market. As a Salesforce.com certified Consulting Partner, NexGen Consultants can partner with you to ensure you implement the best solution for your specific needs with the focus on user adoption. NexGen has developed a Salesforce Adoption Program that implements tested guidelines that will be tailored to your unique situation. User adoption is vital and by working with NexGen, you will have access to our proven program that focuses on getting users to want to use the system.
The Salesforce Sales Cloud is the world's #1 sales application. It helps companies manage people and business processes easily and effectively. NexGen will work with your company to customize the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution you need to build stronger relationships and close more deals.
NexGen helps clients migrate to the Salesforce Sales Cloud by performing any and all of the following activities:
- Gather and document Business Requirements
- Extensive Prototying of the application to enable our clients to see the application much sooner than traditional software development projects
- Extract data from ACT!, Goldmine, Oracle CRM, Outlook, etc.
- Configure Salesforce by adding Objects, Fields, Tabs, Reports, Dashboards, etc.
- Migrate data into Salesforce
- Build Validation Rules and Workflow Rules to streamline business processes
- Integrate Salesforce with other client applications
- Setup of Email Integration and Mobile Access to Salesforce
- Provide End User Training
- Implementation Services
- Ongoing Support
With Salesforce Service Cloud you can meet customers wherever they are—including social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Its renowned ease of use means agents need less training, resolutions are speedier, and customers stay happy.
Using Salesforce Service Cloud, NexGen can design solutions that improve your customer service while giving you visibility to all of your customer interactions. You get the ease and functionality to maximize the productivity of every agent and deliver customer satisfaction across every channel. What’s more, with the power of the Force.com platform, the Salesforce Service Cloud can be quickly and easily extended, customized, and adapted to any customer service challenge. This stands in stark contrast with conventional customer support software.