SALESFORCE CLIENT ADVISOR
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
• Responsible for leading discussions around the client’s business needs.
• Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
• Identify and sell solutions to new and existing accounts.
• Execute the entire sales cycle by leading: discovery meetings, qualification, coordinating demonstrations, proposal creation, and contract negotiation with client.
• Collaboration with technical consulting staff to develop solutions.
• Develop and manage key relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Partner personnel to drive additional new business and provide proper and effective communication on account activity.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Looking for an accomplished and polished sales professional.
• 5+ years’ proven experience selling professional services for CRM cloud applications, preferably Salesforce, with consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
• Proven business development and sales results in large corporate clients.
• Expertise in driving sales pipeline to meet sales targets and revenue growth.
• Strong sales forecasting, account planning and relationship management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create, document, and present proposals & demos to prospective clients.
• Ability to clearly articulate technology solutions and how they deliver business value.
• Experience driving and managing competitive RFP/RFI processes, writing proposals and developing SOWs.
• Ability to sell to the executive level and to manage partner relationships.
• Understand diverse business units and develop/drive strategic initiatives, value propositions and compelling proposals that have the potential to deliver out of the box solutions.
• Strong sales negotiation and closing skills and ability to sell to the executive level and to manage partner relationships.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to clearly articulate technology solutions and how they deliver business value.
• BS/BA Degree.
• Entrepreneurial and ambitious coupled with professional behavior and appearance, as well as personal integrity.
• Well-rounded in sales effectiveness and disciplined work ethic.
• Goal- and detail-oriented with a commitment to provide excellent work in a team environment. A strong attention to detail is required with strong customer service skills.
• Sense of urgency and service-orientation both internally and externally.
• Ability to add value through creativity and independent thinking.
• Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
• A knack for complex problem solving and business analysis.
• Excellent negotiation and listening skills.
• Able to work effectively with team members and commitment to the highest degree of ethics and integrity in all internal and external relationship.
• Desire to “go the extra mile” for your clients and prospects.
• Able to be self-sufficient and comfortable working in a small business environment and be a “Results Oriented Problem Solver."